Human Resources Coordinator
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to support the HR department in Piscataway, NJ. This is an excellent opportunity for a human resource professional to make an impact.
- Maintain all HR files, records, process new hire paperwork, and ensure compliance.
- Update personnel records and assist employees with forms and procedures
- Process, verify and maintain personnel documentation (new hire paperwork, background checks, and drug screens).
- Projects and presentation preparation (PowerPoint).
- Process & monitor vendor contracts/purchase requisitions, invoices, and other payments.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for candidates.
- Assist employees with company information when needed.
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience or Bachelor s degree in business, HR, or related field preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with MS office. Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint preferred
- High attention to detail with strong project coordination skills.
- Good communication skills and knowledge of business etiquette.
- Customer service and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle highly confidential material.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.