South Plainfield, NJ 07080 US
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Administrator to their HR department in Piscataway, NJ. This role requires a very polished, professional individual. This is an excellent opportunity for an HR professional to take the next step in their career!
- Provide admin support for executives and senior admin
- Directly support activities for all levels of department/organization
- Manage internal and external communications including reviewing and screening incoming/outgoing personal and confidential correspondence and phone calls
- Maintain and update calendar, pertinent databases, confidential files and systems
- Arrange logistics for appointments and meetings; prepare agendas
- Provide administrative and logistical support for internal/external
- Coordinate and compile reports, records, and data
- Coordinate office operations, admin functions, and direct staff work activities
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Workspace
- Excellent customer service/phone skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability to respond to requests via phone and email after regular business hours is required