Woodbridge, NJ 070951003
insurance operations. This is a permanent placement. Full benefits (medical, dental & 401k) after 30 days.
- Coordinate with operations to identify and research open receivable items.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments or other irregularities and provide needed support for collection efforts and/or corrections.
- Follow established procedures for processing client receipts.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies/errors and other accounting matters with business personnel as needed.
- Process notices of cancellation for non-payment when needed.
- Provide support for annual financial audit and carrier audits.
- Collection calls and other communications with insurance brokers and clients via phone and/or email.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- College Degree Preferred in Accounting or related field.
- Problem Solver with solid analytical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Can-do attitude with ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Highly motivated, organized, reliable and detail-oriented.
- Must have intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be detail oriented with attention to internal reporting deadlines.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organization, time management and planning skills are highly preferred.