Fowler, CA 93625
Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor, the Forklift Driver has the responsibility to ensure all products are received and shipped meet or exceed those standards established by our company and its customers.
- Food manufacturing or packing industry experience preferred
- Forklift certification required
- Forklift experience required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Experience using RF scanning
- Ensure Safety First is always practiced and observes and adheres to all job safety rules.
- Supplies sufficient materials to production timely
- Receives and ships products according to warehouse policies and procedures
- Ensures accuracy according to order and customer specifications
- Ensures warehouse is always in SQF Audit readiness
- Ability to drive the forklifts in a safe manner
- Follow established SOP s for receiving, shipping, and production.
- Able to follow FIFO methodology when selecting product
- Understanding of allergen and organic warehousing regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- Repetitive lifting, push, pulling up to 50 pounds
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, twisting, lifting, climbing stairs
- Normal vision, hearing sensitivity and manual dexterity is necessary in position.
For more information ...
Call: 559 765-4680