Call Center- Customer Service Representative
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Answer questions and provide product information via telephone and online correspondence.
- Respond to all service related inquiries, and offer information and support for related products and services.
- Take and process new order
- Maintain customer data base and account information.
- Point person for product and/or service matters.
- Address and resolve customer problems by providing clarification and/or prompt resolution.
- Research best solutions and follow up with customer to ensure satisfaction.
- Collect data and customer feedback utilized in preparing client satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure a positive overall customer experience.
- E-commerce or EDI a plus
- 1+ Years of Customer Service experience
- Ability to quickly gain product and market knowledge
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Solid data entry and documentation Skills
- Listening, phone and communications skills
- Seeking a true multi-tasker
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills