Austin, TX 78731
We are currently seeking talented Bakers and Cake Decorators who are willing to take challenges and grow with the company. If you think you are the candidate that we are looking for, with a positive, " can do" attitude, we invite you to join us in taking that next step in your career!
Job Position Title: Baker
- Provide sufficient bread products based on forecast, maintaining bread quality to meet 85c standard and completing designated tasks perfectly.
- Perform daily operations, including but not limited to: separating, making filling, baking, receiving inventory, depending on the assigned role.
- Teamwork, follow direction and work together with teammates, and store management to deliver outstanding service; to create an uplifting work atmosphere for customers and team members alike.
- Be on time for all scheduled shifts and adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Maintain high standard of quality control, hygiene, and healthy & safety.
- Maintaining current food handler s permit.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or higher;
- Excellent work ethic and teamwork concepts;
- Available to work at least 25 hours a week with weekend and holiday availability
- MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY
We offer free meal plan, free tea, 20% off products off duty, accelerated career advancement plans, and a great work culture!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you are interested in meeting with us, please be sure to apply online first at www.Lonestarstaffing.Biz, click on job seekers and select apply now. You will need to register and select our Austin application. You will then need to create a user ID and Password to begin our application.
Once you have completed our online application, please call Elena Smith at 815-345-1940 so we may confirm your name to our interview sheet.