Warren, NJ 07059
Exciting opportunity with a dynamic firm in the Warren, NJ area. Project Management firm is looking for a well organized, detail oriented professional to provide administrative support to office staff and project managers. This position is temp-to-hire and available immediately due to expansive recent growth within the organization.
Responsibilities and required skills include:
- Retrieval of data, create reports from that data and then disseminating information to internal team and clients
- Work closely with project coordinators and Managers, liaising with clients
- Drafting letters and proposals
- General admin support including meeting/conference room scheduling, email follow up and forwarding department calls
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required, especially proficiency in Word and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills and phone manner required.
- Ability to multitask as well as working in and out of reports required.