Customer Service e-commerce
South River, NJ 08882
- Provide account information to customers.
- Assists with inquiries about concerns, product and orders.
- Provide timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries.
- Maintains knowledge of changes to product inventory, current sales promotions, catalogs and schedule of exhibitions and events.
- Suggests products by making quality referrals and recognizing opportunities to refer customers to others who are more knowledgeable.
- Processes customer transactions including but not limited to selling and redeeming coupons, refunds, exchanges and replacements.
- Ensure all necessary information is accurate and included prior to completing transaction.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.