Brooklyn, NY 11222 US
- Prepares daily allocation of monthly bookings budgets & monthly actual to goal comparisons for sales consultants
- Records & maintains schedule of fixed assets, including addition & monthly depreciation in accordance with GAAP.
- Performs balance sheet analysis, accounts reconciliations & prepares supporting schedules.
- Prepares monthly financial statements.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepares monthly analysis of inventory valuations & reserves.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 3-6 years experience as an accounting manager, financial manager or similar role
- Ability to analyze & present financial data
- Excellent math & time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Advanced experience with Excel as it relates to logic formulas, pivot tables, vlookup, hlookup, macros & formatting.